Thursday, June 24, 2004

Going Away. Again.

It's been almost two years since the great success of my 2 months trip to south america. I've decided it's time to do it again. For those of you who've enjoyed my stories from the past trip - I will send some more this time.

Those who haven't - hit DELETE now.

So without further ado, here are the differences from the last time:

When: July 3rd

Where: Guatemala

Duration: 2 miserably short weeks

Camera gear: Digital SLR. No more carrying enough film for a small family's life-time needs on my back. For those of you who don't like to read a lot, there'll be pictures! If I'll find time - even some paint-by-number pics :)

Technology: This is the age of the blog. No more long winded emails! This time - long winded web sites!!! Plus - you get to critique!

Age: well, two years older. We'll see what that did to my sense of humor. It's probably going to be morbid.

Standard disclaimer:
- I won't be trying to hurt anyone's sensibilities but probably will.
- If you want off the mailing list, let me know.
- I hope you enjoy the stories but there're no exchanges or refunds.

Eran

6 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of Luck my friend.
Hope you find out the meaning of life this time around.

From Mumbai, India with Love,
Andy

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage.

May we meet in the middle ;)

Oren

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage!
--natan.

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Guatemalan was a vegetable? Dont forget to pack the imodium and pepto as well. - Bigwave

 
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eran Shalom,
Please take good care of my Idit. I'll follow your blog as well as hers and I hope to get a little bit of your adventure through it. Have lots of fun and a great time.
Nily Sh. (Idit's mom - remember me?)

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

would have rathered you pick a more exotic location for your trip, say.... the middle east?
maybe...israel?
i miss you.
sarah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home